Reciprocating compressor construction--piston diagram
The primary piston material is cast aluminum, and the ring part is provided with two piston rings.
1. Piston rod nut 2. Ring 3. Primary piston 4. Primary piston ring 5. Ring 6. Primary piston rod
The second and fourth stage piston materials are cast aluminum and 45 × respectively. The ring part of the second stage is provided with four piston rings, and the ring part of the fourth stage is provided with eight piston rings.
1. Four stage piston 2. Four stage piston ring 3. Four stage piston gland
4. Piston nut 5. Safety washer 6. Secondary piston ring
7. Secondary piston 8. Secondary piston rod 9. Safety washer
The piston materials of the third and fifth stage are respectively gray cast iron and 45 × 3. The ring part of the third stage is provided with six piston rings and the ring part of the fifth stage is provided with twelve piston rings.
1. Five stage piston 2. Five stage piston ring 3. Five stage piston gland 4. Piston nut
5. Safety washer 6. Three stage piston 7. Three stage piston ring 8. Safety washer a
9. Piston rod
During assembly, the notches between the piston rings are staggered. In addition, the internal thread of the lock nut used for connecting the piston and the external thread of the piston rod at the joint and the internal thread of the piston rod at the joint need to be coated with loctite 640 glue to prevent loosening. The end face at the contact between the pressing plate and the piston needs to be coated with loctite 510 plane sealant for sealing. Before all gluing, the relevant parts must be cleaned with loctite 755 detergent and dried Apply glue, the curing time of glue is 8-10 hours. When disassembling the lock nut, only heat the nut once to remove it.