Types and classification of bearings
1. What are the major types of bearings according to the friction properties of working elements?
According to the friction properties of working elements, bearings can be divided into rolling bearings and sliding bearings.
Generally, rolling bearings are called bearings, while sliding bearings are called bearing shells. There are many kinds of rolling bearings, which are widely used in all kinds of motors, such as micro motors to large motors.
Sliding bearing is generally used in large-scale motors, and large and medium-sized generators use sliding bearing.
2. What are the major types of bearings according to the direction of bearing load?
According to the direction of bearing load, bearings can be divided into two categories: radial bearing and thrust bearing.
(1) . radial bearing is mainly used for bearing radial load. Its contact angle is 0 * < 45%. The nominal contact angle of radial contact bearing is 0.
(2) Thrust bearing is mainly used to bear axial load, and its contact angle is 45% ~ 90.
3. What is rolling bearing?
Rolling bearing is a kind of bearing which makes rolling motion between supporting load and parts moving relative to each other. It includes parts with raceway and rolling body group with or without isolation or guide parts. It can be used to bear radial, axial or combined radial and axial loads.
4. What is deep groove ball bearing?
Deep groove ball bearing is one of the rolling bearings. It is a kind of radial ball bearing with one third of the circumference of the ball and continuous groove type raceway.
5. What are the main types of rolling element structure of rolling bearing?
The rolling body structure of rolling bearing mainly includes the following types: Miyi is the municipal main product of liyutian
(1) . the rolling element is a ball bearing. Because its rolling body is a spherical steel ball. So rely on the city for the bead bearing. It includes centripetal ball bearing and thrust ball bearing.
Centripetal ball bearing is the most widely used in general motors. Thrust ball bearing is a kind of thrust ball bearing whose rolling body is ball.
(2) . the rolling element is a roller bearing, also known as a roller bearing. It mainly includes the three flow sub bearing (the moving body is the rolling bearing of cylindricity sub) and the drawing dimension Du sub bearing (the moving body is the rolling bearing with mass flow sub).
6. What are the main types of thrust rolling bearings?
Thrust rolling bearings are mainly of the following types.
(1) . thrust roller bearing: the moving body is the thrust flow bearing of waste.
(2) . thrust cylindrical roller bearing: the rolling element is the thrust rolling bearing of cylindrical roller.
(3) . thrust tapered roller bearing: the rolling element is the thrust rolling bearing of tapered roller.
(4) . thrust needle bearing: the rolling element is the thrust roller bearing of the needle.
(5) . thrust spherical roller bearing:
The rolling element is a self-aligning thrust rolling bearing with convex spherical or concave rollers. The raceway of bearing race with convex spherical roller is spherical, and that of bearing race with four spherical rollers is spherical.
KEEPWIN TECHNOLOGY HEBEI CO.,LTD is a good stable quality supplier in China compressor factory, gas compressor manufacturing base.Keepwin offers you various range of gas compressor like normal standard VSD two stage screw compressor, reciprocating piston type & diaphragm compressor of CNG compressor, Natural gas compressor, CO2 compressor, hydrogen compressor, nitrogen booster compressor, methane compressor, etc. High quality control is our culture. Fast professional efficient service is our core.
If you want more details of the products. Please click Inquiryto offer us the below technical information: