|Product Name||Oxygen Gas Booster Diaphragm Compressor |
|Compress medium||99% Oxygen gas |
|Type||D type, Two Diaphragm, Two stage, Single action,Water Cooled, Oil free diaphragm compressor|
|Capacity flow rate||100Nm3/h |
|Suction pressure||5bar (G)|
|Discharge pressure||200bar (G)|
|Driven method||Belt drive with belt guard|
|Suction temperature||40 °C;|
|Transmission temperature||<45℃（after water cooled）|
|Main part material||Cylinder Head:2Cr13, Gas Pipeline/Flange/ Water pipeline/Cooler/ Oil pipeline: 304L; Diaphragm: 00Cr15Ni15;|
Crankshaft:42CrMo; Piston rod: 40Cr; Cylinder / Piston: 45#; Crankcase: HT200
|Cooling method||Water cooling ( note: the customer's local water tower's working pressure should 0.2-0.4Mpa, and inlet temperature <10℃)|
|Water consumption||3.8 t/h|
|Dimension||3200×2200×1700mm（for this dimension not included the control cabinet. The control cabinet was separated installed in save area.)|
|Install position||Indoor or outdoor with shed|
|Noise||≤85dB(A) （within 1m distance)|
|Paint color ||can according to client's requirement to paint|
|Motor type||Y Series, Three Phases, Asynchronism, High efficient motor|
|Protection level||IP 55; Temperature rise Class B;|
Providing World-Class Diaphragm Compressors
The leak-tight and contamination-free features ofKeepwin's diaphragm compressor keepwin compressors provide numerous benefits. When toxic or hazardous gases are being processed, these keepwin compressors protect the health of workers and the environment and maintain a safe operating area. Since the process gases are totally isolated and have no contact with hydraulic, lubricating, or cooling fluids, high-purity and expensive gases can be processed without any contamination or losses.
KEEPWIN compressors are used in virtually every industry in which high-purity, rare, or hazardous gases are utilized. Some specific uses include:
1. Flammable, oxidizing, toxic, and radioactive gases
2. Gas cylinder filling
3. Gas blending and mixing systems
4. Gas transfer and filling and off-loading of tube trailers
5. Chemical and petrochemical gas processing systems
6. Gases for electronics, semiconductor, and fiber optics manufacturing
7. Pressure boosting and storage of gases from on-site gas generation systems
8. Pressure boosting for gas recycling systems
9. High-pressure gas storage systems
10. Hydrogen gas systems at electric power plants
11. Hydrogenation systems
12. Supercritical fluids and solvent extraction systems
13. Research and Development
Some of the other features and benefits of Keepwin’s diaphragm compressors include:
1. Design pressures to over 900 bar / 13,050 psig
2. Gas flow rates over 2,000 Nm3/hour
3. Fast-acting leak detection systems to indicate diaphragm and seal failure
4. Safe, non-flammable hydraulic fluid used for oxygen and other oxidizing gas applications
5.Single and multiple stage configurations for high compression ratios
6. Horizontally opposed designs available for high-efficiency operation
7. Process contacting metals are available in a variety of alloys for compatibility with process gases
8. Process contacting seals are available in a variety of elastomers and ductile metals for compatibility with process gases
9. Unique cavity design feature for low or high-pressure operations
The advanced horizontally-opposed crankcase designs used in many of KEEPWIN's duplex and 2-stage compressors yield numerous advantages.
1. Energy efficiency
2. Easy maintenance
3. Minimal unbalanced forces
4. All compression loading on rod
5. Reduced load on crankshaft bearings
6. No troublesome transition assembly
7. Duplex units that start up under high inlet pressure without unloading
8. Low horsepower requirements
9. Duplex units are capable of compressing different gases simultaneously
Why Diaphragm Compressors?
Designed and Constructed for High Reliablilty and Low Maintenance
This is accomplished by isolating the process media from the piston and related components with a set of metal diaphragm compressors.
The piston moves a column of hydraulic fluid, which in turn moves the diaphragm compressor-set, and displaces the process media.
The process side of these units is constructed of corrosion-resistant materials to prevent further contamination.
Keepwin diaphragm keepwin compressors are ideal for compressing all types of gases without incurring any contamination of the process media or leakage of gas to ambient air that results from reciprocating compressor and other types of keepwin compressors. Traditional reciprocating compressors are subject to leakage past the piston rings which can result in contamination of the process gas with the hydraulic oil.
Diaphragm compressors are well-suited for applications ranging from vacuum to pressure as high as 3,000 psig.
Because of the large surface areas of the heads and diaphragms, the presence of pulsing oil and cooling of the upper heads (process side) KEEPWIN compressors typically run considerably cooler than conventional piston-type reciprocating compressors.