This oil-free piston keepwin compressor is suitable for the recovery and pressurization of helium gas in the fields of low-temperature superconducting research, gas chromatography analysis, material heat treatment, pressure testing, sealing testing, medical technology research experiments, etc.Suction pressure: 0.04~ 0.6Mpa (G), Exhaust pressure: ≤5 Mpa (G)
This compressor is generally suitable for oxygen pressurization and recovery occasions such as filling and inverting bottles under the working conditions of rated inlet pressure 0.4Mpa (should configured a pressure reducing valve once the suction pressure over high pressure then it should be reduced down to 0.4Mpa by manual) and a rated exhaust pressure of 20Mpa . If the compressor is used under special working conditions where the inlet pressure is lower than 0.4Mpa and the exhaust pressure is higher than 20Mpa, it is necessary to communicate with our company's technicians before production and use.
The oil-free oxygen compressor is equipped with a special electrical control cabinet
1. Start / stop button: start stop control
2. Emergency stop button: emergency stop
3. Cumulative time display instrument: display working time
4. Operation indicator: operation status
5. Power indicator: power status
6. Over temperature alarm indicator: when exhaust temperature exceeds 140 ℃, alarmed
7. Temperature display instrument at each stage: display exhaust temperature of each stage
8. Maintenance instruction: alarm regular maintenance cycle
9. The control cabinet was equipped with overload and overheat protection for the motor.