Two Stage Screw Air Compressor for saving Energy
Energy Saving Analysis of Two Stage Screw Compressor
Power range: 20Hp ~ 600Hp
Customize Working Pressure: 6-16Bar
Normal working pressure: 7bar/8bar/10bar/13bar
*The fisrt time compressed air go through fuel injection cooling,after Lowered the two stage suction temperature,do the second same pressure compression.
*Two stage compressor using the same pressure ratio to set the air end space pressure. So each stage compression ratio is less than single stage compression ratio.The amount of the backflow leakage between the rotors is greatly reduced, and the volumetric efficiency and the adiabatic efficiency are greatly improved *Under the same power, the two stage compressor compressed air is more 15% higer than single stage compressor, and can achieve up to 15% energy saving.
Nine Hihglight points for Keepwin's Screw Compressor
1. Intelligent microcomputer control system, controller has the remind & record function, show the compressor operation situation clearly
2. Superior components, low maintenance cost
3.Germany OPTI belt, easy for replace, and ensure the product quality
4. Oversize air-end, low rpm, no overheat problem
5.IP54/IP55 high quality motor, SKF bearing, Class F level insulation; Class BTemperature rise;
6. Discharge temperature= Ambient temperature+15℃, with cooling/ventilation system tailor made to the same local hot-humid climatic condition, NO OVERHEATING ON CONTINUOUS 100% LOAD IS GUARANTEED!
7.Top door is locking design, easy to open to clean the cooler and fan
8.Compressor is filled with lubrication oil before delivering, you can operate it after installed and powered on. Once it run 500hours to change the new air filter and oil filter was set for first maintenance, then normally change them with 2000-3000hours for once maintenance replacing new one.
9. Phase reversal protection, current overload protection, pressure protection, overheat protection
Technical Parameter (Two Stage Screw Air Compressor)
|Technical Parameter (Two Stage Screw Air Compressor)|
|Model||Working Pressure||F.A.D (Air Delivery)||Motor Power||Dimension||N.W||Connection|